Arthur and Luisa traveled from Florida, USA to Malaysia for a short holiday recently. But it wasn’t just a normal holiday. Arthur had planned to propose to Luisa here, and even arranged for a horse carriage at the Palace of the Golden Horses, Kuala Lumpur. He told her that they were going to do a fun pre-wedding photo shoot together and she bought it. We arranged the styling, gown and even flowers that adorned their room. It was a great session together and we had heaps of fun! Thank you for allowing us the privilege of being part of this amazing day. I hope to meet you again soon, perhaps in September in New York City when I get there!
We are so pleased to bring to you our very first partnership with CIMB bank! We have great deals with CIMB that lasts all the way till 31st December 2017! If you are looking to book a pre-wedding photography / videography session or a lifestyle portrait session with us, have a look at the awesome deals below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer 1 and 2 are valid from 1 April to 31 December 2017 and not valid with other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers.
2. To be entitled for RM200 off purchase of full set of images valued at RM500 or get 15% off albums & canvases, minimum photography package amount of RM600 is required for booking of lifestyle, maternity or family photo shoots.
3. No minimum amount for pre-wedding photography or videography package required to be entitled for the 10% off pre-wedding package.
4. Payment must be made with a CIMB Bank debit, credit, Kwik card or via CIMB Clicks.
5. Photo/video shoot dates for lifestyle, maternity, family or pre-wedding are subject to availability and applicable to weekdays and non-public holidays only.
6. Booking is non-refundable, but fully transferable to another name within the 6 months from the date of booking cancellation notice.
7. Lifestyle, maternity, family photography and pre-wedding photo/videography package valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
8. For further enquiries, please call Stories.my at 1700 815 405 (local) or +6017-612 0717 (overseas).
Jawad and Aneela’s parents have known each other since the two of them were children. Originally from Bangladesh, Jawad now lives in Malaysia with his family but Aneela still resides in Dhaka. Their marriage was arranged by their families…and the first time they met was at the airport when she visited Malaysia for the first time. Both have engineering degrees, but their interests varies as she is more into literature, art (she loves painting) and music whereas, he’s into coding, playing badminton, cricket or football. But they have something in common – the love of nature and the sea.
From the first time they met, Aneela felt as if there was a connection between them… she was drawn to the way he smiled and talked. Jawad’s quite a shy and courteous person, always lowering his gaze around her. So Aneela was never really quite sure of how he felt towards her. Till one day… she caught his magical, piercing eyes looking directly at her. That look he gave her remained ingrained in her mind till this day.
Those tiny feelings they had for each other grew steadily and finally, Jawad told Aneela that he wanted to marry her. We’re so pleased to be able to photograph their portraits in Malaysia when Aneela came to visit earlier this year. It had been raining every single day since she landed, but on the day of our shoot, the skies remained clear! What a gorgeous couple!
We’ll be traveling to these locations in 2017, so if you are living in these cities and would like a maternity, family or casual portrait session done, please contact us for our rates. We’d be delighted to meet you!
At 6 feet 4 inches in height, Samuel towers over Cheryl’s petite frame. But he is not overbearing, instead, he’s like the big, friendly ‘giant’; often described by friends as somehow resembling Olaf from Frozen or Goofy from the Disney cartoons in the past. Cheryl… she is gorgeous, serene and beautiful, both on the inside and outside… according to Samuel, of course! He fell in love with her bubbly and caring nature, her poised yet also geeky looks, piercing eyes and sunshine smile.
They met on a blind date. One day, their friend, Becky, said to Cheryl, “You need to meet “Good Guy Samuel”. I have had many drinks with the guy and he has not misbehaved!”
So the first time they met was for a drink while Cheryl was in Singapore for work. Drinks carried on to dinner, and then Date No. 2 and No. 3 and so on… They have a lot in common, including that they take their relationship with God seriously, and so they discovered that they share many values and life goals as they went along.
This weekend, they will be tying the knot… so a huge congratulations to the both of you, Samuel and Cheryl! I really had so much fun on our shoot together! To summarise, it was like a random walk in the city… walking along smelly back lanes around Jalan Bukit Bintang, stopping at strangers’ homes and discovering locations we never knew existed!