Every festive season should give us something to look forward to. This one included. We may not be able to gather in groups this year, but it doesn’t mean family photos are cancelled. Purchase any lifestyle photoshoot with us at this incredible offer between 26th January to 26th February 2021 and use it any time until 30 June 2022.
In addition to that, if you spend above RM1,500 you get to choose either one of these freebies!
A Little Album
Use this as a small gift to your in-laws, parents, or place it on your coffee table and show off beautiful family photos to guests. It makes a great conversation starter.
A 1-Minute Precious Moments Video
This is a compilation of short clips taken behind-the-scenes of your family photoshoot so you can remember these precious moments in video. Kinda like one of those nostalgic childhood home videos, except done a bit more professionally!
Have a look at our Lifestyle photo collection
Book Your Session Here
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion entitles you to receive 20% off any lifestyle photo session.
- This promotion is valid from 26 January 2021 – 26 February 2021. Schedule a photo shoot date anytime from the time of purchase till 30 June 2022.
- To qualify for the free Little Album or Precious Moments video, you will need to spend a minimum of RM1,500 after discounts have been applied.
- The free Little Album will be designed by the Stories team and will not be open to special design requests or changes by the client.
- The free 1-minute Precious Moments video will be produced according to the Stories team’s creative direction, and will not be open to special requests or changes by the client.
- This promotion is not valid with any other Stories.my or Stories for Business promotion.
- This promo cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings made are non-refundable. In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, Stories.my reserves the right to make a final decision.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify a booking where it appears that customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that bookings contain or result from a mistake or error.