Standard Chartered Cardholder Year-long Deal
As a partner of Standard Chartered, we’re proud to announce this deal specially for Standard Chartered credit or debit cardholders! Kindly read the Terms & Conditions below.
Full Terms & Conditions
General Payment and Booking
- Payment must be made with a Standard Chartered Bank debit or credit card.
- This promotion is valid for individual corporate headshots and lifestyle shoots (maternity, family, newborn, birthday parties). The promotion is not valid for pre-wedding or wedding shoots.
- This promotion is valid only for individuals who are booking for their own personal headshots or lifestyle sessions.
- The ‘10% OFF packages’ offer is valid with no minimum spend, and is only applicable for packages and not for add ons, albums or prints.
- To enjoy the offer, Cardholders must first contact Stories to make a booking and use Standard Chartered debit or credit card upon service payment online.
- Bookings are confirmed upon full payment and the signing of our online contract.
- Clients will be requested to show proof of card for online transactions.
- Promotion is not valid with other ongoing Standard Chartered promotions, discounts, vouchers or privilege cards.
- Promotion is not valid with other Stories promotion.
- Additional charges apply for these variations, but not limited to – request for a senior photographer, makeup and hairstyling, additional hours, travel charges beyond Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, and extra prints and canvases.
- This promo cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- Promotion is valid until 31 March 2024. Photoshoot is only valid within 1 year from the date of booking.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings made are non-refundable. In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, Stories reserves the right to make a final decision.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify a booking where it appears that customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that bookings contain or result from a mistake or error.