Darryl and Diana tied the knot a few years ago and had Kate shortly after, but they didn’t get a chance to take maternity or newborn photos then as she was born premature and sent to the ICU. But look at how she has grown! She will be receiving a baby sister soon, and I can’t wait to meet her as well during our newborn session. During our session together, I was warned that Kate may not take too easily to strangers, but thank God she liked my smiley face. :) I love how this set of images turned out.
We are so pleased to bring to you our very first partnership with CIMB bank! We have great deals with CIMB that lasts all the way till 31st December 2017! If you are looking to book a pre-wedding photography / videography session or a lifestyle portrait session with us, have a look at the awesome deals below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer 1 and 2 are valid from 1 April to 31 December 2017 and not valid with other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers.
2. To be entitled for RM200 off purchase of full set of images valued at RM500 or get 15% off albums & canvases, minimum photography package amount of RM600 is required for booking of lifestyle, maternity or family photo shoots.
3. No minimum amount for pre-wedding photography or videography package required to be entitled for the 10% off pre-wedding package.
4. Payment must be made with a CIMB Bank debit, credit, Kwik card or via CIMB Clicks.
5. Photo/video shoot dates for lifestyle, maternity, family or pre-wedding are subject to availability and applicable to weekdays and non-public holidays only.
6. Booking is non-refundable, but fully transferable to another name within the 6 months from the date of booking cancellation notice.
7. Lifestyle, maternity, family photography and pre-wedding photo/videography package valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
8. For further enquiries, please call Stories.my at 1700 815 405 (local) or +6017-612 0717 (overseas).
We love it when our clients come up with interesting ideas for our shoot sessions, even if the idea involves a pregnant woman in a gym setting! It was quite timely too, since the shoot was due to happen in our studio, but coincidentally, we had just completed the set up of our very own company gym, that is shared with the Integricity Technology group. So we could do all the shots within our office space, and all within an hour. :)
Malisse has since delivered her baby girl, and we are so happy for them!
“To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.”
– Anne Christian Buchanan –
This is one couple I have had the privilege of journeying alongside with them from their pre-wedding session to their wedding, and now maternity session. The road to becoming a parent is really special, exciting, nerve-wracking and challenging, all at the same time. It’s the one thing that will challenge marriages, yet draw couples together, in one unified purpose – to give the best to their children. I am so excited for Eu Jin and Samantha as they embark on this new phase of their lives, this March! (It’s a special month too, cause I was born in March as well!)
We’ll be traveling to these locations in 2017, so if you are living in these cities and would like a maternity, family or casual portrait session done, please contact us for our rates. We’d be delighted to meet you!