We are blown away by the city view from Nawal’s apartment in KL – the perfect spot to do a maternity shoot! I personally love visiting private living spaces for photo sessions because it is always different. I am able to incorporate many different interesting elements into the session and hopefully, help the couple or family see a different side to their home. Thank you for inviting me and allowing me to be part of an important moment in your life. All the best to you as you enter into a new phase of life!
Jeffrey and Juliet are from China, but their hearts are now in Malaysia, after falling in love with this country. They first moved to Malaysia in 2013, when their son was only 3 months old. In 2016, they moved to Brunei but couldn’t stop thinking about the apartment they rented when they were living in Malaysia. So in 2018, they decided to relocate back to that same apartment in Malaysia even though Jeffrey still works in Brunei. It was a place of special memories.
For Jeffrey’s 40th birthday, he decided to do something special by arranging for a family portrait session at their beloved home. I had the privilege of seeing snippets of their lives including meeting their very fascinating furless Sphinx cat named Luna. I am also amazed at how beautifully Austen plays the piano! It is truly inspiring.
So happy to get to know your family, Jeffrey and Juliet. May you continue to build long lasting memories in Malaysia.
Shafiqah & Syahirah are sisters, and they came over to our studio for a photography session because firstly, they love taking photos, and secondly, they wanted to capture the bond between mother and child, especially at this really cute age. These little baby girls look so alike that you would think they are twins! And if you are wondering who the older children are, they are the babies’ cousins. Everyday is a good day for photos!
Book a romantic holiday at Rawa Island Resort and have your love immortalised through a photography and videography session with Stories.my, inclusive of hair and make up services. Whether you are looking to do a pre-wedding session, celebrate a honeymoon or your 10th wedding anniversary, this is the perfect getaway for you. Situated within the archipelago of the Sultan Iskandar Marine Park, Rawa Island is accessible by a twenty-minute boat ride from Mersing, Johor. It is a private island near Tioman Island. As a resort, it has received the Trip Advisor certificate of excellence for the past 3 years since 2016.
For only RM11,070, you will receive:
3D2N accommodation at Waterfront room (1 double bed for 2 pax – couple only)
Inclusive of 3 daily meals per person, welcome drink and two way boat transfer to and fro Mersing
Accommodation costs for Stories team is waived
4 hours of photography and behind the scenes video coverage
Personalised hair & make up services
1 photographer & 1 videographer from the Stories team
3 minute edited video highlight
Approximately 200 high resolution digital images on USB
Online password protected gallery
12″ x 12″ Lush album (40 pages)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Promotion is valid for weekdays and non public holiday dates from 1st February 2019 to 30th November 2019.
2. Additional charges apply for these variations – to request for senior photographer Grace, add on wedding gown or extra prints and canvases.
3. Accommodation costs covers the couple only (2 pax). You do not need to add on extra travel or accommodation costs for the Stories team.
4. Tourism tax of RM10.00 per room per night applies to all foreigners staying at tourist accommodation premises. Payment is to be made during check-out at Rawa IslandResort.
5. All bookings are subject to availability.
6. Reservations are confirmed only upon full pre-payment of non-refundable deposit.
7. Booking dates may be changed once to another date within the promotional period, subject only to availability by giving 14 days’ notice in advance. Additional requests to amend your reservation details or change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change / additional charges.
8. In the event of “No show” or “Early check-out”, guest will still be charged for the entire stay.
9. No refund in full or in part will be made for un-utilized services included in the package.
10. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
11. Bookings need to be made and paid to two individual parties – Integricity Visuals Sdn Bhd (Stories.my) and Rawa Island Resort Sdn Bhd.
I know I am two weeks behind this post, but hey, as they say, “Better late than never”. So here’s some Christmas themed portraits of this beautiful Italian family photographed in our studio. We’re so glad to have an abundance of props that we can whip out if needed! I love how multicultural Malaysia is… yet at the same time, we have an abundance of different nationalities passing through our doors. To date, we have photographed people from all continents of the world except for Antartica. :)