A journey of a mother is a beautiful and challenging one. You go through life changes in your career, your role in the family, your bodies, your relationships, and also in learning how to be a mother with your newborn child. Very often, a mother’s main reference and source of confidence is from how they were raised by their own mothers.
So this Mother’s Day, we want to give all mothers the opportunity to celebrate this very moment in their lives and also remember that they have all the support they need. The journey they’re on today, is one that their mothers took with them before. We want to be part of that journey and celebrate with you too!
How to Participate
1. Take a photo of yourself with your baby / child that is similar to an old photo of you and your mother when you were younger.
2. Post both the new and old photo on your social media account (Instagram or Facebook) to show the comparison and in your caption, tell us what you love most about motherhood or if you’re a new mother, tell us what you look forward to most about motherhood.
3. Include the hashtag #MyMomStories2020 and tag @storiesmy
4. You will also need to follow the social media page of Stories.my and all our participating brands
The contest period is from 20 April – 4 May 2020
Remember to set your account to public view so we can see your post
Stories.my will select three winners who have the best photo compilation and caption.
Winners will be announced on Mother’s Day, 10 May 2020, on our social media platforms
If you are a chosen winner, we will contact you through social media and you will need to come to our studio to collect your prizes in person (or send a representative) within two months. (Exceptions will be made if there’s an extension to the current MCO)
Terms & Conditions
- Only contest participants who are based in Malaysia are eligible to participate
- All entries must be posted by 11:59pm on Monday, 4 May 2020
- Winners will be chosen according to the discretion of Stories.my
- Stories.my photo shoot session must be redeemed by 31 July 2020
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other product or service or monetary value
- The prize will need to be collected by the winner from Stories.my office (exceptions will be made in light of the current MCO)
- If the winner cannot collect the prize due to distance and location, he / she may appoint someone else to collect it
- Stories.my reserves the right to change or modify these terms and end the contest as and when needed
- By participating, you agree to all the Terms & Conditions listed